Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: extracting files from the sniffer logs

From: l00t3r <l00t3r () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:30:49 -0400

http://computer.forensikblog.de/en/2005/10/tcpxtract_1_0.html#more

I think that should be what your looking for.

On 8/26/06, vijay shetti <vijay.shetti () gmail com> wrote:
Hello friends

I want to implement following:
I want to monitor what files a particular user is transfering accross
the network.
I have heard that some tools are able to extract files from the
sniffer logs and obtain actual files.
Does anyone know such kind of tool?

Thanks in advance,
Vijay

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus