Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: lock down personal Win XP workstation

From: "Gyenyami InvestinLoss" <d69frk () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:42:40 +0000

Also a good thing to check out is the Security Readiness Review Scripts from Ia.disa.mil the "FOR CIV" use of course.

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
To: krymson () gmail com
CC: "sun sadm" <sunsadm () gmail com>, security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: lock down personal Win XP workstation
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:27:14 +1000

Description of the Guidance for Securing Microsoft Windows XP Systems
for IT Professionals:

http://csrc.nist.gov/itsec/guidance_WinXP.html