Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Information related to ISSAP... !!!

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:47:46 -0700

Does anyone has information related to ISSAP(r):
Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
examination.

You will not find many books / course that cover ISSAP. This is
because most of the stuff required by ISSAP is already covered by
CISSP. The only the difference is that ISSAP concentrates on five
domains, and goes into the depth of each domain. If you did good on
your CISSP, you can easily pass ISSAP. Go through the Ron Krutz's
CISSP book, and concentrate on the 5 ISSAP domains. It has all the
material. You will do good.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus