Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Annoyed with M$

From: "Arturas Zalenekas" <security () zalenekas net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:57:51 -0500 (CDT)

Don't leave your confidential company and customer records un-protected.
Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprise(TM) for 30 days for FREE with no
obligation. See why so many companies trust Spy Sweeper Enterprise to
eradicate spyware from their networks.
FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise

http://www.webroot.com/forms/enterprise_lead.php