Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Browse Web Freely

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:06:58 -0400

There is truly no way to surf the web anonymously. Here at Brown, much
research is being done on this, but there is *no* failsafe way to do it
today.

And I totally agree with what the person below wrote! If you need
something in order to work, you can get access. Otherwise, simply go
there at home - or from a library, etc.

Connie