Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: (ISC)2 Code of Ethics Query

From: "Isaac Prince Jeffrey" <jeffrey.mech () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:21:15 +0530

Hi Ivan,
          Well I scoured the net and could'nt find anything on this
particular area. The CCCure website does not focus on the ethics part.
The Ethics page on the ISC website is more of a pledge than a
explanation.
          Answer 2 is an acceptable answer according to our ethics. I
wanted to know is ISC has a good explanation of what they define as
ethics beause they may have a different opinion.

Jeffrey