Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: I've passed the CISSP exam, few months back...Now what???

From: foxrussell () earthlink net
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:26:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I haven't taken the exam yet, but I must agree with Rami. I have several books, but the one I do find most beneficial
is Shon's CISSP All-In-One. She has a certain "je nais sais quois" when it comes to discussing the domains. Even if you
haven't had exposure to all ten domains, Shon's style makes it not so difficult to comprehend.