Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Allowing only 1 interface to connect to a network

From: "ListServ" <knothead () clarksoncollege edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:19:21 -0500

Chances are you going to have to look at your routing table on the local machine. Depending on how you what the packets
to flow use trace route to figure out which way data is going -- thru the moden or the dial-up connection. It is
possible to dual gateway connections. Again look at your routing table how you want the data to flow.