Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: seeking advice on how to research adware/spyware/identity theft software

From: "Scott Schappert" <sschappert () molecular-inversion-dynamics com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:39:44 -0700

This is an awesome paper that you will learn from.  Scientific Method
applies to many questions that need a best-case controlled experiment to
validate the hypothesis.  This is a good example of good science.

 http://www.zeltser.com/reverse-malware-paper/

The PDF:

 http://www.zeltser.com/reverse-malware-paper/reverse-malware.pdf

-Scott