Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: internet banking security

From: "Rocky Heckman" <rocky.he () g-wizinnovations com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:30:59 +1000

It's a bit difficult to supply all these kinds of information.  In order to
give you proper advice, an understanding of your systems, capabilities, and
security policies/goals would be required.

If you are just starting out it may be best if you hired a security
consultant that could examine your system and your goals and then offer
accurate advice.  From this, we would just be quoting best practices that
may or may not apply to your specific goals.

RH