Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: hipaa guidance

From: "Cronican, John" <JCronican () sempra com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:58:36 -0700

The National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) has documented
an excellent guide for HIPAA.

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-66/SP800-66.pdf

John

John G. Cronican, Jr. (BEE, MSSM, CISSP, IAM)
Sr. Infrastructure Technologist
iProtect Sempra Energy
Sempra Energy Corporate Center & Sempra Energy Utilities
10949 Technology Place
San Diego, CA  92127
(858) 613-5738 (Desk)
(619) 787-1906 (Cell)