Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus on intranet network

From: andy <andy-stern () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:51:28 +0100

Ever heard of Panda Software? they have something like an intern antivirus-db server

greets

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:36:44 +0100
Steven Meyer <meysteven () gmail com> wrote:

Maybe wasn't my question clear enough, All the security problems
related to people trying to ad a laptop to the network or trying to
connect to the Internet from the work computers have been resolved.
As I tried to explain in my first e-mail, The point is how to update
an anti virus with out allowing him to connect to the Internet, and
witch anti virus would be able to do this ( threw diskette for
example).