Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: integrity and mail encryption

From: Steven Meyer <meysteven () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:41:47 +0100

If you want a web-based e-mail service ( where you won't need to
download your e-mail on the computer such as yahoo), I would advise
you to use hushmail. it is fully compatible with pgp and other.
The only thing is that your private key is in the hands of the website
admin... You will have to trust him (you access your account threw a
passphrase).
But the hushmail is really good and it is free.
Hope it helps.
Steven