Security Basics mailing list archives

CCSA Study Book

From: "Dennis Distler" <ddistle1 () jccc edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:46:16 -0600

Hi All,

I am looking for some good Check Point NG study books for exam
156-210.4(CCSA). I have purchased ones from Syngress and Osborne;
however they are out of date for this version of the test. Could some
one please recommend some books to help with this version of the exam?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community
College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email
reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.