Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: sites for publishing sec related whitepapers?

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:46:26 -0500

smith.jasper () gmail com wrote:
Hi

Can someone suggest good sites where I can publish my sec related white papers

We have quite a collection of vendor-neutral security articles on SecurityFocus, as I'm sure you have seen. We do accept new article submissions of high quality and we also pay for all articles that are published - however most people write for us purely for the exposure, not the money. People interested in writing an Infocus technical article should contact us off-list at content-editor () securityfocus com, along with details of the article idea and an outline for consideration.

Best regards,

Kelly Martin
SecurityFocus