Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network abuse report

From: Gonzalo Martinez <karmax () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:59:48 -0300

Hi Diego

There is a perl script that can help you
http://freebsd.munk.nu/archives/163-Network-Abuse-Report-Perl-Script.html

File: abuse_report.pl
Author: Jez Hancock <jez.hancock () munk nu>
License: GPL

I thought it was _BAD_ idea to post the code here, becouse its too
long, but take a look... its your perfect solution.
See ya, and good hunting

--
Gonzalo Martinez