Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SAS70

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 01:21:18 -0500

Hi Harlan,

You seem to be right.  The consensus appears to be that what the audit
covers depends on the situation.  But, I have at least been able to get some
useful information to point me in the right direction.

I totally agree on the documentation point.  In fact, that is going to be
one of the major recommendations.  I am amazed about how many people have
not documented anything on their network.  I will admit that I am not
perfect, but I try to help ensure things are well documented.

Thanks for the help.

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
safletcher () insightbb com