Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SAS70

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 01:22:35 -0500

I know exactly what you mean!  The idea that you can “choose” what you are
audited on just seems bizarre to me.  You either follow standard practices
or you don’t.  It’s that simple.  But, that apparently is not how this
works.

Thank you for the information.  It helps a lot.  And, it helps that I have
gotten some more information from the customer, including a preliminary
audit that was done before I came in.  That, combined with the information I
have gained from people such as yourself, has helped IMMENSELY to get a
better idea of what I need to do.

Thanks for the help,

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
safletcher () insightbb com