Security Basics mailing list archives

Sentinel IPS

From: "Mike B" <mbieltz2 () verizon net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:09:07 -0500

I just started a sales job with a company, and I am going to be selling
Econet's Sentinel Intrusion Prevention System (http://www.econet.com/).  I
was just introduced to the product recently and I was just wondering if
anybody actually has this deployed in their company, and if so what do you
think of its performance?

Did anybody do any penetration tests against it, and if so did you succeed?
I would be very interested to know how people feel about this product.

Sincerely,

Mike B
Digital Computer Associates
1-973-345-8878  Ext. 2
MikeB () DCAgroup-online com

Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security professionals. Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in Information Security offered online. Recognized by the NSA as an academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your degree without disrupting your home or work life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en