Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Preventing Copy/ Paste

From: N_E_O <neobugs () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 00:08:36 +0100

Invalid characters removed from From: |N_E_O| <neobugs () gmail com>

I'm not going to say for sure that it cant be done. But the copy/paste
work on such a primitive level that it's very unlikely. If you have
read access to the files then there is nothing stopping you from
copying that data. Even if you can disable the copy/paste option,
anyone that REALLY wants the data could find/make a small program to
do it instead.

--- N_E_O --- Define your world, or i will...