Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Retrieval of Index.dat files

From: Jacob Bresciani <jacob () bresciani ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:45:42 -0800

The easiest and probably the most accurate way is to do monitor web
traffic as it passes through the firewall.

I use a Unix tool on my OpenBSD firewall called Urlsnarf which will
monitor web traffic and can be used to generate time stamped reports.

http://wiki.hping.org/123

if is part of the dsniff package
http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/dsniff/