Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Suggestion for work in Cryptographic Protocol Analysis

From: "liam jurado" <nkt () linuxmail org>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 06:53:58 +0800

hi,

see http://www.criptored.upm.es/paginas/docencia.htm

            nkt

----- Original Message -----
From: André <andrecompbr () yahoo com br>
To: security-basics () securityfocus com, secprog () securityfocus com
Subject: Suggestion for work in Cryptographic Protocol Analysis
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:35:50 -0300 (ART)

I'm an under graduating student from Brazil and I'm
intending to do my graduate work on Cryptographic
Protocol Analysis, but I'm not sure what way to
follow.
There are many research in this area; I have read
about  Contraint Solving and it's very interesting;
also I read about CAPSL and it's interesting too. I've
read a paper from Catherine Meadows about trends in
this area that cited analysis in cryptographic
protocols including Denial of Service attacks, and
it's also interesting. Also I've read about multiset
rewriting ...
In resume: I've read a lot of topics but I'm lost; I
don't know what way to follow and where I can start.
Does anybody have any suggestion for me? I have about
a year to conclude my work.

Best regards,

André Thiago.

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis