Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: UK CISSP resources

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:28:58 -0500

Cam,

Sorry I must admit my site is plagued with Java and Flash *YIKES*, but you
do not have to visit it :)
Below are a bunch of UK seminars and tests, right from ISC2.....

Since I see a lot of them are the Training Camp, here is an e-mail address
so you do not have to be burden with all of that nasty java stuff.

Megan Eroh [Meroh at trainingcamp net] she is the Vice President of Business
Development I am sure should could help you with the UK.

https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/course_schedule.cgi?displaycategory=1055

Seminars in Europe Region:
Location Seminar Date Sponsor

London , United Kingdom Mar 07-11, 2005
 (ISC)2 Europe

Oxfordshire , United Kingdom Mar 21-25, 2005
 The Training Camp UK
Register With Host

Oxfordshire , United Kingdom Apr 18-22, 2005
 The Training Camp UK
Register With Host

Oxfordshire , United Kingdom May 16-20, 2005
 The Training Camp UK
Register With Host

Oxfordshire , United Kingdom Jun 13-17, 2005
 The Training Camp UK
 Register With Host

Examinations in Europe Region:
Location
Host/Sponsor Date Register

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
The Training Camp UK March 27, 2005 register
London, United Kingdom
(ISC)2 Europe April 02, 2005 register
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
The Training Camp UK April 24, 2005 register
London, United Kingdom
City University London May 21, 2005 register
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
The Training Camp UK May 22, 2005 register
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
The Training Camp UK June 19, 2005 register

Cheers!!
Dave Kleiman, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, MCSE

www.SecurityBreachResponse.com
www.ComputerForensicInvestigations.com