Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: Masters program for Information Security?

From: "Vickers, Leonard J ERDC-ITL-VA" <Leonard.J.Vickers () erdc usace army mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:46:44 -0500

The credibility issue is a non factor today. DOD is certifying that online/in
person only matters regarding one's ability to manage INFOSEC. IF you learn
it they will respect it. I do believe that the more math one has can lend
credence through the depth of quantification capabilities but the practicum's
that exist in these online and offline courses are essentially the same. Do
what you can afford, appreciate and acclimate to fight the terrors. Damn the
egos....