Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Masters program for Information Security?

From: "Christian Kopacsi" <ckopacsi () cmhcm org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:41:51 -0400

Although I do not have first hand experience I know many individuals who have gone to the following schools and
recommend them highly.  They all are also available online and are NSA centers of Academic Excellence

Walsh College   http://www.walshcollege.edu/pages/846.asp
Capitol-College http://www.capitol-college.edu/academicprograms/graduateprograms/msns/index.shtml

I will be enrolling at Walsh in 2007.

Christian Kopacsi
CISSP CEH Security+ MCSA CCNA
MCSE CNA Network+ CSSA CCA A+
Community Mental Health for Central Michigan
Information Systems
989-837-0728
ckopacsi (at) cmhcm (dot) org

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."     --- Edmund Burke