Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: HELP NEEDED - Security Certifications

From: dallas jordan <dallas.jordan () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:24:21 -0500

Amol,
   I think that for an entry level sec cert for someone in your
position, you should look at the Security+.  That was the first sec
cert I got and the information covered on that was a great stepping
stone to the CISSP.  I think the Sec+ is a bit more on the technical
side than CISSP, but it covers most of the same topics.  I think it's
a good intro to the field.