Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: tool for mount a dd image

From: "Yelland, Mike" <YellandM () bvsg com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:10:46 -0600

 Check these out, used them all with winpe no less.
Vdk command line
http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/vdk.html
VDK gui
http://home.graffiti.net/jaclaz:graffiti.net/Projects/VDM/vdm.html
Ftkdemo
http://www.accessdata.com/Product04_Download.htm
Filedisk
http://www.insidewindows.info/

You can mount raw images aka dd ftk will aslo convert if you need. First
2 are free 3rd is a demo and #4 is free but buggy at times.

Good luck

yelland