Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WinXP Login Logs

From: "Raoul Armfield" <armfield () amnh org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:27:53 -0500

Why don't you enable auditing on those machines.  In XP you can go to Start
| Programs | Administrative tools | Local security policy | Local policies |
Audit policy.  Enable both success and failure logon events and account
logon events.

Or if they are part of a domain you can enable auditing on the server.

Raoul