Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Books for pen-testing.

From: Hollis via Rubicon Recluse <hollis () rubiconrecluse com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:46:29 -0800

You might try these. Authors are training consultants for us. Not read the book as yet but am impressed with the authors.

How to Break Software Security: Effective Techniques for Security Testing

http://btobsearch.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?userid=4GrM0YCCTKlA&btob=Y&pwb=1&ean=9780321194336

How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing

http://btobsearch.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?userid=RN6HTKlAC0&btob=Y&pwb=1&ean=9780201796193