Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Help me

From: "Randy Johnson" <randyj () holydiver com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:59:27 -0800

As a double check of what your ISP says, you could use MRTG to determine
what kind of bandwidth your router is seeing.

Additionally, you could enable logging on your router to determine what /
who /when these attacks are happening.

Further (although I'm not that familiar with ISA ) doesn't ISA have the
capability to log what it drops ?