Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows 2003 SBS for web server?

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:32:54 -0600

I can't say much with regards to the configuration of SBS.  It sounds like
you should be ok with they way you have things setup, but I cannot say for
sure.

However, I *can* tell you that the newer versions of SBS do not require
special SP's.  This was true of SBS back in the NT 4.0 days, but not since
Windows 2000.  I'm sure that was a major headache for MS to maintain, so
they stopped doing that.

Hope this helps.

Steve