Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP without experience

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:10:32 -0500

Good day,

It is possible to take the exam without having the 4 years of experience or
3 years with a degree.

There is a program called the "CISSP Associate".  You take the same exam as
everyone else who are attempting the CISSP, there is no difference.  The
only difference is that you must wait until you have cumulated 4 years or 3
years plus a degree to officially become a CISSP.

Take care

Clement
cdupuis () cccure org
The CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides web site