Security Basics mailing list archives

secure live-cd

From: alfonso () yahoo com
Date: 14 Dec 2005 19:28:23 -0000

hello list,

  I was looking for someting like a live cd to be used in secure comunications over the internet from unsecure places
like public computers, internet cafes etc. The cd would contain applications like gaim with gaim-encryptions, silc
(client & server), email client with gpg encryption. I don't know if there is such a distro and if it does exist how
does it keep the gpg jeys and all the other private keys safe...

Thanks

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfoc_ml