Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: AD auditing

From: "Beauford, Jason" <jbeauford () EightInOnePet com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:05:43 -0400

If I wanted to see anyone who ever connected to my Network, I'd take a
look at my WINS Server.  There you'll see a huge list of Computer Names,
Their MACS and IP's.

Other than that, you can use Active Director Users and Computer and look
in the Computer Tab to see all of the PC's that are joined to your AD
network.

Regards,

JMB