Security Basics mailing list archives

Email retention

From: John Madden <chiwawa999 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

With the Sarbane-Oxley and others like it, financial
institutions need to keep emails for a period of 7
years.

I would like to know you experiences with the choice
of a archiving solution that worked well for your
organization and that incorporates well with the email
solution that you are using.

Thank you

Yahoo! Messenger

Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security
professionals.  Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in
Information Security offered online.  Recognized by the NSA as an
academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your
degree without disrupting your home or work life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en