Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: EC-Council certs

From: "Christian Kopacsi" <ckopacsi () cmhcm org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:29:41 -0400

I think the CEH is pretty comparable to the security+.  As far as the ECSA goes I have been getting the run around from
EC-Council.  They tell me that I have to attend a training course to take the ECSA exam and that their training partner
is Intense School.  Intense School has no courses listed that mention the ECSA exam and neither EC-Council or Intense
School has gotten back to me.  In past interviews the CEH certification raised a few eyebrows.  They really should have
given it a more appropriate name.

Christian Kopacsi
CISSP CEH Security+ CCNA
MCSE A+ CNA CSSA CCA
Community Mental Health for Central Michigan
Information Systems
989-837-0728
ckopacsi (at) cmhcm (dot) org