Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to Enforce Complex Password Policy for Selected Users Only

From: "Alex Frias" <alex.frias () amerexgroup com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:18:51 -0400

Assuming you are in a domain make a security group. Go into active directory make a new group policy. Edit that policy
with the apprpriate password policy. Then go to the security tab and add the group you wish to apply the GPO to make
sure the apply group policy box is checked for that group. Associate user objects with group object...

Regards,

Alex Frias
MIS Department
212.609.3259