Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Learning WAN technologies

From: "Marcos E. Rodriguez" <mrodrigu () agape-tech com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:23:53 -0400

Hola List :o)

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but check this site out:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

The documentation is free, and keep in mind that even though it is a vendor
site, the technology is universal.  You will learn more than you can
imagine, free.  I would suggest starting there.

It helps me on a daily basis.  As a Cisco customer, I get the documentation
CD's which are more convenient, but the exact same contents as that site
nevertheless.

This site has saved many a CCIE during their labs.  It is an invaluable
reference.  Hope it helps somebody :o)

Marcos

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html