Security Basics mailing list archives

FW: breakout of citrix

From: "Carolyn Ryll" <carolyn.ryll () alttech com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:09:15 -0600

Answer courtesy of Alternative Technology, Inc:

This can be restricted in a group policy by restricting access to the
specific drives that are not supposed to be accessed. This is in the GPO
and if you let me know what version of Windows Domain you have, we can
detail exactly where.

Carolyn Ryll
Sr. Security Consultant
CISSP, MSCS, MBA
Alternative Technology, Inc.
24 Inverness Place East
Englewood, CO 80112
Toll-free: 800-544-7674 ext 2426
http://www.alttech.com/support/index.php

Note: This correspondence may contain confidential and/or privileged
material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review,
retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction,
circulation, publication, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action, or omission to take action, in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer, disk drive,
diskette, or other storage device or media.