Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: centrally monitored "keylogger"

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:20:40 +0100

Hi All,

Can we please stop this thread now, a simple question was asked, which I
stand corrected has still not been answered. This is not a question of
whether or not we agree with this, as some of our ethics differ, but
let's not get into an ethical war on this one, there is a time and place
for that.

Just my 2p's worth

xyberpix