Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: netflow tools

From: "Mike" <securitybasics () infinity77 net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:55:46 -0400

Thanks Kelly, those articles on the securityfocus site definitely provided
some useful information. I found 2 others sites I have found to be very good
for making the most out of flow-tools, I just wanted to share them with the
group.

http://www.giac.org/practical/GSEC/Matthew_Olney_GSEC.pdf

http://www.linuxgeek.org/netflow-howto.php