Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security job for IT professional

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:24:59 -0500

I'd recommend checking out the Security Jobs mailing list. Also,
Security Focus has an employment section. Here's some links for you to
pass on:

Security Jobs mailing list:
 - http://www.securityfocus.com/popups/forums/security_jobs/intro.shtml

Security Focus Jobs:
 - http://www.securityfocus.com/jobs

Best of luck.

--
Peace. ~G

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:57:48 -0400, Matt Stern <sternm () comprehensive com> wrote:
Hello all:

I have a friend who has 25 years of general experience in IT, including
OS, networks, applications, support, etc., but not security.

He is interested in getting into the IT security field and wonders how
to best do it, while somehow preserving (or close to) his 6 figure
present income.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.  I couldn't think of a way to help.

--
Matthew H. Stern, CCP/CDP, sternm () comprehensive com
Serving the IT industry since 1976