Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: deny access

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:33:54 -0800

This is why I said it was better for him to find the answers on his
own, and not just tell him the ACL format. Otherwise it's very likely
that something will get messed up and he won't be able to fix it, or
ask questions online. ;)

Think about things before you act everyone. There is certainly nothing
wrong with helping out someone in need, although, you must determine
the correct level of help.

--
Peace. ~G

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:40:40 -0700, Carlos Garcia