Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Web logging

From: "Dante Mercurio" <Dante () webcti com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:30:07 -0500

SurfControl Web Filter:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/products/web/

SurfControl can be installed in a pass by mode that will allow it to see
all traffic as it flows by the system. No client configuration
necessary. All you would need to do is put a hub between your trusted
side and your firewall port or in a switched environment, mirror the
port the firewall is on. I believe there is a 30 day trial and you can
have it just monitor if you wish.

M. Dante Mercurio, CISSP, CWNA, Security+
Consulting Group Manager