Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: [seguridad-securityfocus] looking for tool to find open ports and domains

From: "Michael Chilcott" <michael_chilcott () emoryhealthcare org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:15:44 -0400

That did the trick! Thanks for all the GREAT suggestions - Angry IP allows me to grab the domain and IP and export it
to cvs files.

Mike

Ivan Pascual Cortes del Valle <ivan () hermet10 com> 05/10/04 07:21AM >>>
Try Angry IP Scanner from http://www.angryziber.com/ipscan/ It's small,
fast, free (opensource) and very easy to configure.