Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WLAN Security, Authentication, and more...

From: "Giddens, Robert" <GiddensRobert () bfusa com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:47:05 -0400

Have you looked at Air Fortress?  We have had a TON of good luck with
this product and securing WLANs.  Small client installed on the wireless
device whether a PDA, Laptop or what.  It is a hardware solution that
sits in front of the WLAN device.

http://www.fortresstech.com

Product PDF

http://www.fortresstech.com/pdf/AFproductdatasheet1117.pdf