Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Recommending an IDS system

From: stephen flanagan <sflanagan () flanagannetworks com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:55:03 -0500

what ever happend to good ole snort! Not only is it easy to use and setup it is free!!!! if you want a front end look into the sguil software.
www.snort.org
www.sguil.sorceforge.net
Stephen

Manoj Kumar Neelapareddy wrote:

why don't u have a look at www.ipolicynetworks.com .
they have a enterprise class, wire speed IDS with built in FW, IPS, URL Screening, VPN support.
Thank you
manoj kumar

Haim Chibotero <Haimc () maxbill com> wrote:Hi Mate
Try www.fortinet.com products - 1/3 the price and give
you much more

Haim