Security Basics mailing list archives

SecurityFocus new article announcement

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:07:24 -0700 (MST)

The following article was published on SecurityFocus:

IIS 6.0 Security
by Rohyt Belani and Michael Muckin

This article discusses the major default configuration and design changes
incorporated in IIS 6.0 to make it a more secure platform for hosting
critical web applications.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1765

--8<--cut here---8<---
Kelly Martin kel () securityfocus com http://www.SecurityFocus.com
SecurityFocus Infocus - content editor ph+001 (403) 261-5468

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html