Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: ISO 17799 / BS 7799 certification

From: <cpoteat1 () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:08:53 -0500

CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is probably more broad in scope than the ISO/BS certifications.

CISAs are tested on 7 areas:

1) Mgmt, planning and organization of IS
2) Tech infrastructure and operating practices
3) Protection of IS assets
4) Disaster Recovery and business continuity
5) Business App Sys Dev
6) Business process eval and risk mgmt
7) IS audit process

Here is a link that will help: