Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Career as a parttime CISSP instructor?

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:49:05 -0500

I've done it.  You do not need additional credential, but you cannot
both proctor an exam and teach the exam.

I gave my part of the gootcamp back when I did that because I felt I
owed it to the community and was not reimbursed for it at all.

Jim

"J. Yoon" wrote:

1) We know that Microsoft has certs for Instructors but what about CISSP?
Is having a valid CISSP, being a current ISC2 member, and knowing the
material inside out
all you really need.... or do you need additional credentials?

2) Also, what's the monetary range you'd expect for each seminar/bootcamp
you throw?
if on part time basis?  and if you're a novice/moderately experienced?

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!